Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Summery Anklet Sandals

I completely adore these anklet sandals, very beach-ready and fun to wear. I also liked the idea matching the detail with toenails in every color of the neon rainbow. Now if I could just find them...
But for the meantime, better settle for something similar, like this Pewter Metallic Beaded Sandals by Steve Madden. Doesn't look half as fun as the one above, but some colorful anklets might do the trick.
And if that's out of question, I think I might resort to some DIY with my own twist. Ethnic anklets with cowry shells or colorful beads and some chain anklets paired with sand-colored flip flops.
Also drooling over:
These Bali Soles Flip Flops by Michelle Roy. I'm not sure if they'd be very comfortable to wear, but they sure look nice. And last but not least:
The too-much-hassle and very festive Romana Fest Sandals from Free People.

No comments:

Post a Comment