Sunday, August 7, 2011

Summer Looks of the Week

There's nothing more gratifying in fashion than being able to sport something different and vibrant. Speaking of which, the more we progress into the grilling temperatures of August, the more I feel like mixing every single trend that raided my closet this season and simply going wild. Maybe I'm just trying to get my last fix before detoxing for the new season (though I'm sure I won't be that since I recycle trends a lot), but here are a few things I'd like to try before summer ends.

Jacket & Dress by Moschino Cheap & Chic. Lime Patent Leather Bag by Burberry Prorsum. Sandals by Free People. Konad Regular Nail Polish (Hot Pink & Shining Silver).

 Blouse by Gryphon. Yellow Portabello Shorts from Barney's. Shoes by Jil Sander. Bag by Moschino Cheap & Chic. Bracelets (Top to Bottom) by Vanessa Arizaga and Fantasy Jewelry Box

No comments:

Post a Comment