Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Shirtdress? YES!

It's my favorite hassle-free summer outfit - placed higher than even maxis, the quintessence of comfy summer garbs, on my list. It's not just comfortable and chic (obviously), but also fit for almost any occasion  (queue in the accessories and shoes). It gives me a chance to pull out some of my uber-awesome leggings from their dreadful closet slumber, too!

I've noticed that ASOS has an absolutely cool and versatile collection of shirtdresses, therefore you'll probably notice an ASOS overload. 

Burberry's Drop Waist Check Shirtdress/Mimosa Oversized Shirtdress from ASOS (*__*)

ASOS PETIT Shirtdress with Broderie Trim/Flower Applique Shirtdress from ASOS

Floral Shirtdress from ASOS/Lanvin Appliqued Floral Print Shirtdress

 Burberry's Silk Shirtdress/Trace Gingham Shirtdress by Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment