Sunday, July 3, 2011

HAIR!

I've been thinking about changing up my hair style and color for a while. I want something edgy and new. My hair right now looks more like something like this. The color is pretty pale too! 

I don't want to cut it really short or anything. In fact, I don't want to chop it off at all. But I'm really looking forward for a hairstyle similar to this one (yes, it IS the Korean soaps influence!).
AND AND AND, I want to highlight them like a crazy person!
This is very very tame and natural looking, but with enough edge to keep it...edgy! It fits my hair tones very well to, but I'm kinda still itching for something in lines of:
THIS! I absolutely love the bold colors here, which are still quite subtle and everything, but with a bigger dosage of that edge I'm looking for. I just don't like the "place" of the highlights. I think they should be more blocky and less thready. It would even be cooler if I got to highlight the bangs subtly and leave out the rest. I don't quite know yet...

So, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment